Monday, August 10, 2009

Economic Crisis: Pixel Shortage

I've said it once and I'll say it a thousand times more:

WE NEED AN FC WITH 5x CUPS/DEMON XP/MIRRORS/MELONS/MASTERY!

Today Liza was telling me that someone was trying to sell Demon 3x above the price of Player 3x. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, since Player XP is universal, while Demon XP is non-selectable instant use. I have about 25 Parvatis to crystalize, but there's no way in hell I'm even trying to level all those. 64-65 is annoying without Demon XP... and I'm so lazy at this point I'd rather just 5x Cup all of them and use melons to crystalize them. 34% on FM isn't exactly odds in your favor.

I'll be the first to admit it... the FC Consumables Trade-In Event is fantastic. I'm happy getting a White Phoenix voucher in exchange for my useless ECO-HP (Demons) and Mirrors of Physical/Magical Reflection. However I'm seeing people trade in stuff that's actually needed in the marketplace, like 5x Mastery, Mirrors, Demon XP, etc etc. My question is quite simple: Where the hell are all these items going? Maybe tomorrow's patch will implement a giant FC-Consumables Landfill in Shibuya. I'd personally like to see the GMs give out this stuff as prizes for events (as opposed to USELESS things like Amrita and Soma). I'm fairly certain the items will all be deleted, but one can hope D:

I know a good portion of the community shares my sentiments on the lack of GOOD consumables in the FCs lately. Heck, this is the thrid time in about a month we've seen Dutchaf. At this point I think almost every AP-spending mage and melee have one. Maybe we'll get lucky and have 7 Sisters in tomorrow's batch.

1 comment:

  1. 7 Sisters on FC again, delicious.Moar Onmoraki masks pl0x.

    ReplyDelete