Anyway, after yesterday's broken promise, Aeria's Producers and Cave (see also: the new scapegoats... inb4 "my dog calls the shots on how content is released" comments) decided they weren't giving the community the shaft enough, so they decided to go above and beyond the call of asshattery.
Aeria Staff: The community seems to sincerely dislike our mystery boxes.
Aeria Producer: Well you all had better find a way to sell these things.Aeria Staff: What if we did something like this?
Aeria Producer: FUCKING GENIUS! Have my secretary hold my calls, I'll be pleasuring myself in my office.
And there you have it. Mystery box solution = putting a mystery box inside of a mystery box. As if you had a chance of actually winning the top prize in these boxes, now you have an even less of a chance of actually getting the Summon PG you want. It prints fucking money.
Here's where all the vouchers originally came from:
Demon Voucher 1: Joyful Alice
Inexperienced Elf/Inexperienced Succubus/Inexperienced Jikokuten
- I'm unsure on the specifics of this one since there's no campaign page (that I've found yet), but pro-tool Google Translator says "Campaign GW reward for perfect attendance"
- Imagine Summer Festival 2007
Create a new character and reach Lvl 11 during the duration of the event.
- OnlineGames Collaboration (inb4 D.O.G. Costume is top spender/raffle)
- Unsure of specifics again, quoted: "Goo or OCN GAME Game Start Campaign"
- Part III of the 2008 Christmas Event (that we never saw)
Am I the only person who was disappointed with the Kuchinawa Cave email? Oh 200AP and non-repairable Frost Cameo Ring... how my heart races for you~