Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mein Kampf

So we're back to the mud-slinging pvp sessions where incense accusations are abound and egos are flaring up. Dirty rumors are spreading and they tend to get around fast. Apparently people seem to think I'm trying to start up some new Chaos-movement in order to blow Law out of the water... also see: The Third Reich of Megaten.

People of Chaos, your new Führer and Reichskanzler:
Roydolf Hitler


Photobucket

I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Law, I am fighting for the work of Chaos. Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live. A man does not die for something which he himself does not believe in. Chaos should not become a constable of public opinion, but must dominate it. It must not become a servant of the masses, but their master! Chaos will either be a world power or will not be at all.

Ok, in all seriousness I can't keep that up. People, Megaten is just a game. I'm not deliberately trying to beef up Chaos to have some "unholy reign" over Law. I think some are taking this whole alignment crap too seriously. Not once have we claimed Destiny to be the "best clan in pvp" (aka 'pulling a Lucis'), nor will we ever. Both alignments are filled with good players. To say that Destiny is holding Chaos' hand is the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my life... because the people who are saying such nonsense are the ones who jumped on the Law bandwagon to begin with.

And on the incense topic: if you ever feel like anyone from Destiny or myself are on any form of incense (protection, magic, speed, whatever), please let us know so we can stay after the match. I (and I'm sure the other members of the clan) will happily show you my damage output as well as my damage taken on both forms of incense upon your request. The only time in recent history I have incensed was 3 nights ago when a certain Regal Enhancer was taking a constant succession of 1 damage from every form of attack; melee, long-range and magic. I fail to see how "it's ok for a Regal Enhancer to incense but Destiny are cheaters when they incense back." It's sad that we're forced to live in a cash shop environment where no one trusts anyone because it exists.

Oh, and to the failed level 76 Melee (you who know you are) who swears "Royce is nothing without his pulses and his anti-demon," I'm sorry that I've worked hard on my character. Perhaps instead of QQing about it and hoping that other people win the game for you, maybe you should go finish your character? No player is invincible, and I've never said that I am myself, but you make some pretty ballsy claims for someone who doesn't even have a full set of soul stones and tarots.

tl;dr-- PvP is srs biznez, but some are taking this waaaay too seriously.

2 comments: